Friday, May 13, 2005

About these ratings

The information below is intended to give readers an understanding of the product review rating system.

Overall Rating:
Name say it all. This is just my high level total opinion of the product.

Similarity to meat (but in a good way):
If a product is a mock meat then this is intended to rate how well it is mocked.
Tofu, for instance, wouldn't get a rating because it is not trying to mock anything.

Similarity to actual food described:
This is a rating about the preparation of the food. If the product is mock buffalo wings, this rating is more about the buffalo sauce than the quality of the mock meat.

"Worth it?" Rating:
Packaged veggie food can be expensive and high calorie. This is an attempt to rate whether you really want this product in your house and if you should spend you dollars elsewhere.

"Would I get them again?":
There is a good chance that I may crave an expensive high calorie item once in a while.
Just because I don;t buy cases of a certain item I may see myself buying once or twice a year
(even if I know I shouldn't)

No comments: