Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Vegan-gate or is it Ve-gate

Vegetarian cook books are a dime a dozen. Nonetheless, I was reading a review of a few vegetarian cookbooks and enjoying the write up when I noticed something. Jennifer Cornbleet and Sarah Kramer look a lot alike. Too alike, if you ask me, to be a coincidence.


So I did a search for the two of them on Google trying to find a picture of them together and no results.

So, they are obviously the same person. I bet the raw movement doesn't dig when one of their pundits cooks vegan food. She must be in the raw movement relocation program. Oh man. I just totally outed Jennifer Cornbleet-Kramer. Call the special prosecutor!

Ps. My trick for evaluating a vegetarian cookbook is to look up the Veggie Chili recipe. If the recipe contains one new ingredient or different twist on veggie chili, then consider buying it. Else, it will just be "vegetarain lazagna with mixed vegetables" from cover to cover.

2 comments:

Sarah Kramer said...

Ahhh ha ha.
You are funny...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.