Monday, October 03, 2005

Review: Red Bamboo

Red Bamboo is a fine vegan restaurant in New York City. It was recommended to me for it s nice array faux meats. This place did not disappoint. Everything was very good and some of our selections were excellent.

I am keeping this review brief because it is really just for my NY City readers and I don't want to be unfair to my national audience.

I can say that
1) It is small so make reservations
2) They could use a better offering of cocktails
3) A few non-vegan entries (clearly identified)
4) I liked the Grilled Bourbon Chicken particularly

You should try it.


Red Bamboo
140 W 4th StNew York, NY 10012
(212) 260-1212
Cross Street: Avenue of the Americas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you checked out their brooklyn spot?

www.redbamboobrooklyn.com